The Website allows Users to set up unique profiles that can be used to create lookbooks, post photos or comments, ask or answer questions, send any messages, submit any ideas or feedback, share content or information, or otherwise participate in any Enjoius forum, or submit any postings, messages, questions, text, articles, photos, audio/visual works, information, feedback, ratings, Reviews or content provided by you (collectively, “Submitted Content”). To enrich our Users’ experience, we display some User information to other Users and to Professionals. Users can change their profile information at any time and can control how the Website communicates with them.
A. Personal Information We Collect
Enjoius collects personal and non-personal information from Users. In order to use certain features and Services on or through the Website, Users must register for a password-protected account (“Account”). The kind of information that Enjoius collects from or about Users depends on a User’s interaction with the Website and whether the User is also a Professional.
- User Information: When you create an Account, you will provide us with your first and last name and e-mail address. During the registration process, Enjoius will give you the opportunity to provide additional information to complete your profile, including, but not limited to, your gender, your interests, your photograph, date of birth, products or services in which you may be interested. We use this information to authenticate Users and to send notifications and relevant information to Users relating to the Website. We also may collect personal information that Users submit during their interaction with the Website or the Services therein.
- Professional Information: In order to provide Products to Users on or through the Website, a Professional must create a Professional Account. When you register to become a Professional, you will provide Enjoius with your business name, telephone number, complete address (including zip code), geographical preferences (where applicable), description of Products that you offer, the first and last name of your contact person and his or her email address. During the registration process, Enjoius will give you the opportunity to provide additional information to complete your profile, including photographs, and other information that you wish to include in the Website. Enjoius also may collect payment information from you. By registering as a Professional, you also agree that Enjoius may obtain additional information from third parties to verify the information you provide during the registration process. At Enjoius’s sole discretion, this information from third parties may include, to the extent permitted by law, information about your credit from credit bureaus.
B. Information Collected from Social Networking Sites: Users have the option of creating an Account and logging into the Website by using their Facebook or Google+ account. If you choose to do so, we will request that you give us permission to access and collect your Facebook or Google+ basic account information, including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, date of birth, email address, and other public or non-public information, as applicable.
D. Invitations and Other Communications to Non-Users: Users can invite others to access the Website and/or create Accounts by sending invitation emails via our automated invitation system. We store the email addresses that Users provide so that the respondents may be added to the list of the Users sending the invitations, and also to send reminders of the invitations. We do not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and reminders. Recipients of invitations may contact us to request the removal of their information from our database.
F. Web Beacons and other Mechanisms: There are other mechanisms we may use (such as web beacons and tags) that enable us to obtain certain usage information regarding the Services and the Website. When we send you e-mails, we may include a web beacon to allow us to determine the number of people who open our e-mails. When you click on a link in an e-mail, we may record this individual response to allow us to customize the Service offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides (the URL). Web beacons can be refused when delivered via e-mail. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via e-mail, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) e-mails via your e-mail software. Although these mechanisms are similar to cookies, they are different in that they are not stored on your computer, and therefore cannot be disabled through your browser.
G. Do Not Track Signals: Enjoius does not currently incorporate a self-regulatory protocol with regards to internet browsers using Do Not Track signals nor does it impose any protocol on third parties with whom it may share User data.
H. Security Breaches: Enjoius does not anticipate any breaches within the Website or Services; however, if such breach occurs and any User data is acquired by an unauthorized person, then Enjoius will notify the respective User of the details via e-mail.
K. Other User Information: Our website tracking program does not provide us with personal information about Users who have not created an Account; however, as is true of most websites, we gather certain information about all Users and store it in log files. This information includes aggregate User information, IP addresses, browser type, location, internet service provider, CPU speed, connection speed, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, on an aggregate, anonymous basis without identifying individual Users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track Users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our User base as a whole. We do not link this automatic data to personally identifiable information, except, in rare instances, we reserve the right to use IP addresses for security and monitoring purposes, including to identify individuals who threaten the Website, Enjoius or others. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate, anonymous information to our partners about how our Users, collectively, use the Website to provide more relevant Products and advertisements to Users.
L. E-mail Security: Messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. If you choose to send any confidential personal information to us via e-mail, you accept the risk that a third party may intercept and use this information.
M. Use of Information: The information we collect, both personal and aggregate, is used to provide a better experience for Users on the Website. Accordingly, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide availability of the Website and its Services to you, including registering you as a User, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and the Services;
- To provide customer support and to respond to any inquiries, questions or concerns you may have;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing third-party payment gateways in connection with the Website and/or Services;
- To improve the Website and Services;
- To send promotional emails to the email address you provided Enjoius;
- To allow Enjoius to conduct market research and provide Enjoius with Website analytics;
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile, or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- To resolve disputes between and amongst Users;
- To resolve disputes between us and Users;
- To protect ourselves and other Users of our Website and Services;
- To verify accuracy of the information you provided; and
- To provide you with a personalized experience based on their personal wants and needs as indicated by your personal information.
N. Disclosure of Information: Although we value your privacy, we may share information we have collected from or about you in the following ways:
- If required to do so by law, government regulation, or other government authority or in cooperation with an investigation by law enforcement or other governmental authority, we will disclose your information to law enforcement, government agency or other government official.
- It is possible that Enjoius may undergo a change of control, change in ownership, a merger, a sale of (all or substantially all) its assets, a corporate reorganization, whereas Enjoius is acquired by a third party (“Successor”). In such a case, Enjoius reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to transfer and convey all information we have collected from or about Users, including information collected from their use of the Website and Services therein, to any such Successor.
- In the event that Enjoius experiences a bankruptcy, reorganization or receivership, Enjoius reserves the right to transfer and convey the information we have collected from or about Users, including information collected from their use of the Website and Services.
- In certain circumstance, and in order to provide you with requested Services or Products, we may disclose your information with third parties that are not affiliated with us, but with whom we have a contractual relationship.
- We may provide certain information of Users to Professionals in order to facilitate the Services on the Website.
- We may provide Professionals’ information to Users who request Products offered by Professionals.
- We may disclose your information to protect the safety of any party.
- We may use the services of and disclose your information to third-party advertising companies in order to display relevant advertising on the Website and to measure the effectiveness of such advertising.
- We may disclose your information to third-party service providers, including, but not limited to, credit card processors, in order to provide the Services on the Website. This information will only be disclosed to the extent necessary to deliver to you such Services.
- We may disclose your information to any party to whom you request or authorize us to disclose information.
O. Your Choices: The Website allows a User to sign-up to receive newsletters, alerts, contest notifications and e-mails from Enjoius (to the extent that we provide these options). You always may (a) opt-out from our mailing list, (b) update certain information about you after you register with us, or (c) request deletion of your Account with us, in each case by clicking on the unsubscribe or manage preferences link contained in each e-mail sent. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. In addition, please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your Account.
R. Enjoius E-mail Links: You may e-mail us directly at email@example.com with any questions or comments. Enjoius endeavors to read messages received and to respond promptly. In addition to replying to your comment or inquiry, we may file your correspondences with Enjoius, including emails, for future reference regarding improvements to the Services or the Website.
T. Privacy of Children: The Website is not designed or intended for use by anyone under age 13. If you are under age 13, you should discontinue use of the Website immediately. Children under age 13 may not submit any personal information to us, and if we discover that we have inadvertently gathered any such information from a child under age 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete all such information. If you are under 18, you should access or use the Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
W. Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on the Website, please contact us as follows:
c/o Encore Law Group
9401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 900
Beverly Hills, California 90212